A popular tourist destination for surfing, yoga & wellness retreats, Santa Teresa, Mal Pais is the perfect place to invest today. Costa Rica is the most visited nation in the Central American region, and since 2008 has been hosting over 2 million tourists each year. The number of international visitors traveling to Costa Rica is up 5.4% year-on-year and expected to continue to rise.
Costa Rica has been named the “happiest country” numerous times, and maintains a high quality of life, as well as being named the cleanest & safest Latin America country. Santa Teresa & Mal Pais is considered to be one of five “Blue Zones” in the world, due to the common lifestyle characteristics that contribute to the residents longevity.
- Five 2-story bungalows constructed with teak wood.
- Each bungalow has a private bathroom & hot water.
- Private patios off each villa with hammocks, both upstairs & downstairs.
- Each villa comes equipped with a TV & DVD player.
- Ceiling fans installed in all bungalows.
- Environmentally friendly, chemical-free pool.
- Library & shared TV area for guests to enjoy.
- Boutique area in open-air rancho.
- Spa area in plush gardens.
- Fully equipped chefs kitchen & bar area.
- Suspension bridge overlooking Costa Rican jungles.
- Wi-Fi installed throughout the property.
- 12 minute walk along hotel trail to Manzanillo beach.
- Short drive to main town with shopping, food & more.
- Plush gardens throughout the property.
- Opportunity to expand hotel & business.
- Reputable owner & business, with returning cliente.
- 45 minutes from Tambor Airport.
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool