Located in Playa Hermosa, Mal Pais, this luxury hotel & yoga retreat center is an opportunity not to miss. Constructed with bamboo roofs, teak floors & antique Javanese doors, the hotel is not only dedicated to style & comfort but the environment as well. Their picturesque, lagoon-style pool is the centerpiece of the hotel, located adjacent the open-air restaurant & yoga shala. Luscious foliage & flora line the walkways throughout the resort to the ocean. With impeccable design & unbeatable location make this hotel an amazing opportunity for investment. The hotel was just awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for both 2015 & 2016, in addition to the Traveller’s Choice Award 2016.
- Each villa was constructed using the finest Costa Rican hardwoods and locally sourced bamboo.
- Poolside villas have personal entrance to swimming pool.
- Oceanfront Villas include a fully equipped kitchen.
- Air-Conditioning in all villa bedrooms & ceiling fans throughout the villas.
- Garden bathrooms with granite bathtubs.
- Oversized verandas on both oceanfront villas.
- Each bungalow has a large private deck & single sofa couch/bed.
- On-site laundry facility.
- Spacious yoga studio built with teak floors, high bamboo ceilings & antique Javanese doors.
- Open-air fully equipped top rated restaurant & tea lounge.
- Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Free-form chemical-free saltwater pool.
- Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2013.
- Decorated with imported, handcrafted Indonesian furniture.
- Tropical plush gardens.
A popular tourist destination for surfing, yoga & wellness retreats, Santa Teresa, Mal Pais is the perfect place to invest today. Costa Rica is the most visited nation in the Central American region, and since 2008 has been hosting over 2 million tourists each year. The number of international visitors traveling to Costa Rica is up 5.4% year-on-year and expected to continue to rise.
- Complete, independent septic system that recycles water into the irrigation of our gardens.
- Using only biodegradable soaps and cleaners throughout the hotel/restaurant.
- Use of energy saving light bulbs & appliances wherever possible.
Costa Rica has been named the “happiest country” numerous times, and maintains a high quality of life, as well as being named the cleanest & safest Latin America country. Santa Teresa & Mal Pais is considered to be one of five “Blue Zones” in the world, due to the common lifestyle characteristics that contribute to the residents longevity.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool