This beach side lot is located in a secluded area in Mal Pais. The property measures 2,492 m2 (.61 acres) and it is just steps away from the beach. Year round water from the Mal Pais aqueduct and electricity are both available at this amazing location.
- 2,492 Square Meters.
- Mal Pais Beachfront Property.
- Year-round Water Supply Available.
- Private, Secluded Area.
- Level Lot with Mature Trees.
- Power Connection Close By.
Mal Pais is home to the oldest national park in Costa Rica. This beautiful nature reserve, along with the stunning beaches and consistent surf, makes this town one of the most popular on the Nicoya Peninsula. A natural spring in the Cabo Blanco Reserve provides the inhabitants of Mal Pais year-round water which is a crucial aspect in purchasing real estate in Costa Rica.
- 2492 Square Meters Concession Approved Land.
- Named by Forbes as “one of the best beaches” in the world.
- 35 minutes from Tambor Airport.
Costa Rica has been named the “happiest country” numerous times, and maintains a high quality of life, as well as being named the cleanest & safest Latin America country. Santa Teresa & Mal Pais is considered to be one of five “Blue Zones” in the world, due to the common lifestyle characteristics that contribute to the residents longevity.
- Walk to Beach